Saturday 7 January 2017

And here's what I should have done......!

Hi again everyone.Firstly may I apologise to everyone who came to Liberty Craft Exmouth on Thursday (5th) to see my first demo of the year & found me conspicuous by my absence! I had a situation with my mother which culminated in her being whisked off to hospital unfortunately. She's OK & will probably be home again in a few days. So sorry there wasn't time to put an email out but here are the designs which I had in store for you using the very versatile stamp set from Creative Stamping 37.



I masked the bird  & then built up the scene around it. Stamped on water colour card & coloured with pencils. All the sentiments come from the set too. 

Embossed with white powder onto cream vellum & then coloured on the back with markers. 


Here I've stamped with the solid flower & leaf stamp using Versamagic & then stamped the detail with the outline stamp in black Versafine.

Here's the issue which includes this great stamp set free so get along to Liberty Craft to snap up your copy. Hope to see you next week at Liberty Craft, normal service should be restored. I'll be using some of the new Hobby Art designs which Sarah has in stock. 
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment