Saturday 17 December 2016

Non Traditional Christmas


 We come to our last Crafty Cardmakers challenge for the year & this time they are asking us for a non traditional Christmas card. So what does that mean to you? I've gone for a different card blank & unusual colours for Christmas for our cute little elf. The stamp I've used is FRS338 "Little Elf" by Francoise Read which I've stamped with black ink onto cream card & coloured with Sakura Bruynzeel coloured pencils. The card blank itself is a DL measurement but stands upright as you can see in the photo below. The card has been made with Hairy Manilla craft card & I've used a mid blue card for layering. The sentiment comes from the stamp set but I've tinkered with it a little by masking to make it fit the punched label (blue punch). I've also pricked some stitching all around the edges of the card blank with a pricking tool & then added some Card Candi to finish. 

All materials are available from :-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk

Why not pop over to see what the ladies at Crafty Cardmakers have come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment