Tuesday 8 November 2016

Christmas with Stix2 & Sizzix

I've been playing with some Sizzix Thinlet dies again with Stix2 sticky & sparkly products.


  
Stix2 Products used:-
 S57361 2 in 1 glue pen 
S57126 Clear Foam Pads
S57304 Rainbow White Iridescent Glitter
S57076 Seed bee'd & Fine Glitter Red
Stix2 5x7 white card blank 

Here I've used the new Stix2 2 in 1 glue pen to add some Ulta Fine Iridescent glitter. I've also used the Stix2 clear mounting pads covered with Ultra Fine red glitter to embellish the  corners of the design.





Stix2 Products used:-
S57361 2 in 1 glue pen 
S57126 Clear Foam Pads
S57304 Rainbow White Iridescent Glitter
Stix2 6 x 6 white card blank 
S57103 Double Sided Tape sheet (A4)
Tinted Blue card

For the snowman I've covered a piece of flat white card with the DS sheet before die cutting the body. After assembling the snowman I've covered with the glitter. For the background I punched some stars paced them onto the blue card & then removed the second backing sheet before adding glitter. I've used the clear pads again at the corners of the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment