Monday 4 January 2016

New Year, New Designs

Ok it's official I'm a Brusho addict! May have to go into rehab soon! Here are a few of the designs I've come up with lately & I seem to be on a quest to come up with as many different ways to use them as possible. I've even put together a swatch of sample cards now- oh please!! How sad is that!! Here's what I've been doing..... 

The greeting is Woodware stamp FRS194 Just For You. I've spritzed some Brusho powders onto acetate & left to dry over night. I've taken some Woodware paper flowers & given them the Brusho treatment to match & filled the centres with hot glue from the Stix2 hot melt glue gun & then covered with Clear Plastic beads from Stix2.
 

Here I've created a whole page of card with Brusho colours then die cut some flowers & leaves (Tim Holtz Tattered Florals & Tattered Leaves) run them all through an embossing folder before finally giving them a soft coat of Metallic Wax Patina (silver) from Woodware. The flowers sit on a panel of acetate which has been put through an embossing folder.

A closer look at the acetate panel.

Here I've just run a piece of card which has been randomly coloured with Brushos through a embossing folder & coated with Metallic Wax.

Finally we have Woodware's JGS392 Bubble Bloom "Michelle". This has been embossed with clear powder over Versafine black onto copper pearl card. Brushos were added, spritzed & blotted until the desired effect was achieved.  When dry I went back in & added some colour to the "bubbles" with brush markers. Finally I randomly added some copper embossing powder & heated from underneath. 
Here's my sample swatch if you want to know more I'll be demonstrating Brusho techniques at Liberty Craft Exmouth on Thursday 7th January

No comments:

Post a Comment