Thursday 30 July 2015

By the Sea


Materials used:-
FRS258 Sailing By
Woodware Craft Canvas
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Sakura coloured pencils
Dreamweaver Metallic FX
Woodware "Shells" Small  Silicone Mould 
5 x 7  blue card blank
Navy card
All available from:-
www.woodware.co.uk
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth
EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
We're "By the Sea" this week & a chance to use this lovely stamp by Francoise Read but give it a totally different look to when I used it for "Boys Toys" a few weeks ago. I've used Woodware's craft canvas for a more rustic feel & given it a colour wash with some inks from inkpads sploshed onto a messy mat. When completely dry (I gave it a helping hand with a heat gun cos I'm impatient that way!) I stamped with Vintage Sepia. I've added some soft colouring with pencils. As you will see I've made the card blank so that it will stand or hang portrait orientation. I've added some eyelets to the navy layer & inserted some twine so that the card can become a wall hanging too. The shell embellishments were made with the silicone mould & a hot glue gun. When the glue had cooled enough to pop out of the mould I dusted the shell with some Metallic FX powders




No comments:

Post a Comment