Thursday 18 June 2015

Sketch Challenge 43

Materials used:-
Perfect Prints paper pad "Blue Dawn"
5x7 white card blank
peel off 92222 chain "thank you"
1.5" punches circle &  plum flower
Stamen punch
Gold Metals
Stampendous SSC1158 Thoughtful Wishes
Blue Sakura Stardust pen
Acetate
All available from:-
www.woodware.co.uk 
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
It's sketch challenge time again & we have a very unusual one this time which I must admit has had me scratching my head a bit. So I played it safe & stuck to a bit of paper crafting with my old favourites the Perfect Prints paper pads & this time "Blue Dawn". I firstly die cut the circular part out & cut a frame too onto which I have applied the peel off greeting.I have filled the space with acetate & cut the appropriate panels from the papers. The panel under the acetate on the inside of the card has had a greeting from "Thoughtful Wishes" printed upon it. The small circular embellishment was made from the 3 punches with the stamen punch adding interest to the other areas. To finish just add some gold Metals.
Here's the original sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment