Monday 25 May 2015

Travel

Materials used:
ADS504 Ship & Compass
ADS505 Shipped Script
Stampendous CRF229 Better Travel
Textura cardstock pad "Glamour"
Seam binding
Brilliance Graphite Black
Pewter Stud brads
6" x 6" grey card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
We're featuring the subject of travel this week & I've come up with another "blokey" card using 2 of the new stamps from Aspects of Design. I've stamped with black onto a piece of background which I created a while ago when playing with the Creative Palette from Stampendous- I knew all those pieces would come in handy one day! The border at the left hand side is a torn piece from  the Textura pad stamped with the Shipped Script. The card blank itself has been run through a script embossing folder to give it some texture. The very apt message has also been printed onto the cardstock. To finish I've added some seam binding which I've coloured with a grey inkpad & the pewter brads. .  

Here's  a closer look.

No comments:

Post a Comment