Friday 1 May 2015

On the Farm

Materials used:-
FRS280 No Spring Chicken
Clear Scraps Mask CSSM Diamonds
Perfect Prints paper pads
Brilliance Graphite Black
Sakura Gelly Roll pens
"Wobbler"
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
22 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
This week we're having some fun "down on the farm". I've chosen a stepper card for this & if you would like the template for this please leave me a comment & I'll e mail it to you. I started by brayering (is that even a word?!!) the whole card blank on both sides with some honey coloured ink. I then stencilled with a grey inkpad with the Clear Scraps mask. I have paper pieced the chicken using the Perfect Prints pads onto plain card & then cut it out & mounted the chicken on a "Wobbler". For the background of the card I used some of the great stamps that come with the set to add the straw, eggs & the sentiments. The eggs have been stamped onto cream & craft card, cut out & mounted with some 3D foam pads. Lastly I added some colour to the chicken's beak, tail, comb & heart with an orange Sakura pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment