Friday 12 December 2014

Inches Cards


Materials used:-
JGS358 Holly Panel
Sakura Aquarel Watercolour pencils
Versafine Onyx Black
DSA sheet
Crystal glitter
Red organza ribbon
Xmas Red Stickles
DL white card blank
Red & white card
All available from:-
Your Exmouth stockist is:-
Liberty Craft
33 Exeter Road
Exmouth EX8 1PT
01395 273238
libertycraft33@yahoo.co.uk
Yes I know I said that I wouldn't be doing any more Christmas designs but then I found this lovely new stamp set that I just couldn't resist buying when all the new stamps were released in the autumn & I hadn't used it yet!! We're looking at "Inches" or "Inchies" designs this week i.e designs made up from pieces of card (or other materials) 1" square. They can be all different images put together in a collage or as I have done here reassembled like a jigsaw puzzle. The stamp set I have used is just perfect for this. I've stamped with Versafine & coloured with the watercolour pencils before cutting the image into 1" squares. This was stamped onto a 2" x 6" strip of card. I then covered a piece of red card with DSA sheet & reassembling the stamped piece.Next I covered the still exposed  sticky surface with glitter. All the sentiments you see come from the Holly Panel set & I've finished off by adding some ribbon & accentuating the holly berries with red Stickles. Now Christmas is done- promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment