Wednesday 28 May 2014

New Home

Materials used:-
FRS 310 Tall House
Brilliance Graphite Black
Tombow pens
Woodware 12 x 12 papers
DL white card blank
Sakura Stardust-pink
Washi type paper tape (Forever in time)
Hemp
Woodware Corner Rounder punch
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
 
We're moving house this week & a great opportunity for me to use this great new stamp from Francoise Read which I've been itching to use from the moment I saw it!
First I stamped the house onto a plain piece of white card & water coloured with Tombow pens. I left out the roof, curtains & tops of the trees as I wanted to paper piece these from the Woodare papers.
For the card blank itself I lightly marked the position where the house will be & then made a border with the paper tape. I edged the house piece & the card blank itself with a sky blue chalk inkpad. I then attached the stamped image to the card blank.
Now stamp the "Congratulations" onto some card & cut into a tag shape. "Home Sweet Home" had it's corners rounded & I attached 1/2 a cocktail stick to the back to make a little sign. To finish attach both sentiments using 3D foam tape, add a small bow of hemp to  the tag & don't forget to colour the hearts coming out of the chimney with the Stardust pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment