Wednesday 16 April 2014

April's Sketch Challenge

Materials used:-
Stampendous Creative Palette
Stampendous CRV237 Lone Bird
Stampendous Jumbo Cling CRS5029
Silhouette Songbird
Artemio Music Score (10006029)
Versafine Onyx Black
3mm & 5mm s/a black pearls
8" x 8" card blank
Acrylic paints
All available from:-
Your Exmouth stockist is:-
Time for this month's sketch challenge & I have been putting the prints I produced a few weeks ago using the Creative Palette to good use. I have stamped using the Stampendous Lone Bird & the sentiment from the Silhouette Songbird set. I have also randomly stamped the Music Score on the background & panels of the sketch. The print using the creative Palette was made using the Jumbo Peony set. To finish add the pearls
 Here's a closer look. 
 
#
 
And here are the 3 prints which I have used in the sketch.








Here's the sketch why not play along
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment