Saturday 15 February 2014

Sketch Challenge for February

Materials used:-
Stampendous HHCQ03 Bunny Love
JGCL533 Daffodils
Bremen 12 x 12 papers
Burlap daisies
1" Beech leaf punch
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Sakura coloured pencils
6" x 6" card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
 
Time for this month's sketch & quite a simple one this time. I've chosen one of the new Stampendous Happy Hopper stamps which come from the same stable as the Housemouse range. I know I'm a day late for Valentine's Day but I just couldn't resist these 2 cute characters &  they could be used for a variety of occasions- get well, welcome baby, thinking of you & birthday. 
I've stamped with Versafine onto linen card as I think it gives added texture to the rabbits' fur. Coloured with my good old favourites Sakura pencils & edges with a soft pink chalk inkpad. I love the new Burlap  daisies from Woodware which come in 3 sizes & have "ribbon" to go with them too. As you can see I've used these for the bottom bar of the sketch & teamed them with some punched leaves. The sentiment comes from "Daffodils" which is an old set from Jane but has some useful words  as well as a lovely daffodil design too.  
 
Here's the sketch
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment