Wednesday 22 January 2014

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge- Black & White


We are pleased to be playing along with the Crafty Card Makers and More… this week, the challenge will be open on their blog for two weeks. If you would like to play along with us please check the Crafty Card Maker rules then use the link on the Crafty Card Makers Blog to add your card or if you are not a blogger yet you can e-mail your card to me as usual Dorothy@woodware.co.uk  and I will post it and add it to the Crafty Card Makers and more… Blog
 
Materials used:-
JGS304 Kim's Coppice
Stampendous Detail clear & white embossing powders
Versafine Onyx Black
1" Beech Leaf punch
Black & white glossy card
12 x 12 silver pearl card
A5 white linen card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
 
We're back with the ladies at craftycardmakers for their challenge this week & the theme is "Black & White" which is one of my favourites & such an easy one to do. Now for those of you who are fans of "Downton Abbey"  (& who isn't??!) you may well recognise where I got my inspiration! The commercial break credits!
I've taken black & white glossy card & embossed the image using the opposite colour i.e white embossing powder on black card & Onyx Black with clear powder on white. Just give the card a good wipe with an anti stat pad before embossing to avoid speckling- you want pristine results for this. I have turned one image upside down & mounted onto silver grey card. To finish I've added some punched beech leaves to which I have given some vein detail with a  DEET & the sentiment which comes with the stamp set. Pop over to craftycardmakers to see what their design team have come up with & why not join in?!
 

   


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie thanks for entering my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, and with KIM'S Coppice no less lol.
    Hugs Kimx

    ReplyDelete