Thursday 12 September 2013

September's Sketch Challenge

 
Materials used:-
FRS244 Country Fields
Stampendous CRG071 Oak Border
Brilliance Graphite Black
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Tombow pens
Tartan ribbon
Felt brad
A5 cream hammer card blank
Brown & rust card.
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
 
Time for this month's sketch challenge, it seems that it all about challenges at the moment but I suppose that's life!! I've stepped away from my Christmas fest for this week (you'll be glad to hear!) & got into the autumnal mood instead even though the weather still thinks it's summer!
I just love this stamp from the new season of Woodware stamps designed by Francoise Read. It's going to be so useful for a whole variety of occasions birthday, new house, thinking of you, get well - you name it.
I've stamped with Brilliance & water coloured with Tombows keeping to very autumnal colours as you will see. I've used the cute little Oak border from Stampendous to frame the main image & on the card blank & layering using Vintage Sepia this time. I'm loving the tartan ribbon which lends itself so well to the colour theme & I've just made a little rosette & secured it at the centre with a Woodware felt brad.
 
Here's the original sketch  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment