Wednesday 15 May 2013

For the Men in Our Lives


Shopping List
Stampendous stamps:-
CRR138 Cling Calligraphy Sampler
CRW087 Navigateur
CRW068 By the Sea
Crafty Edger + Japanese Fan cassette
Colorbox Queues Pumpkin Patch & Sand Dunes
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Pewter Stud brads
Teal Basil 12 x 12 paper
Detail gold embossing powder
A5 cream hammer card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Japonica
22 The Parade
Exmouth
EX8 1RW
01395 271739
This week we're concentrating on the men in our lives & lets face it ladies they're an awkward bunch at the best of times!! We love them to bits though!! I've gone all nautical this week with Mr. Frostie in mind. He's always loved all things to do with the sea as I can well affirm having spent hours being shaken to bits in a power boat, but I digress. 
I've surpassed myself this time & used not one but three stamps but they all go together so well. "Navigateur" is from the new season from Stampendous while Calligraphy Sampler (you'll have seen me use many times before) & By the Sea are a little older. Basically I've sponged, stamped,torn & layered for that vintage look. The border from the Crafty Edger is just right for the wavy look & I've embossed just the compass from "Navagateur" with gold & attached to the print just to make it zing out. Now just finish off with some pewter brads before attaching the panel to the card blank which has been sponged around the edges with teal ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment