Wednesday 3 April 2013

April's Sketch Challenge


Shopping List
Stampendous CRR032 Pansy Patch
Stampendous SSC1158 Thoughtful Wishes
Woodware 2" & 3" round punches
Bremen scrapbook paper 22214
Sakura pencils
Glossy Accents
Pale gold organza ribbon
Daisy ribbon
Mark Richards Lime Green Elements
DL card blank
All available from:-
Your local Exmouth stockist is:-
Japonica
22 The Parade
Exmouth
EX8 1RW
01395 271739
Gosh aren't the months rolling past already & here we are at another sketch challenge week. A second outing for Stampendous  Pansy patch which I used in the January challenge. I have stamped with my old friend Versafine Onyx Black 3 times & then I have chosen 3 different areas of the image to punch a circle using the 2" punch. I have coloured with Sakura pencils & given the pansies a lovely glossy finish using Glossy Accents. The card blank has been almost covered with a piece of the double sided Bremen paper & I have stamped one of the flowing "line" sentiments from the Thoughtful Wishes set along the right hand edge. I have also sponged the edges of the paper with a darker green just to add some contrast. Mount the pansy pieces, randomly off set, onto 3" punched circles of lime green card. To finish add some organza ribbon trimmed with the daisies & some lime Elements to the circles.  


Here's this month's sketch why not play along!
Pop into Japonica to see my design up close & personal!


Here's another take on the same theme



No comments:

Post a Comment