Friday 5 October 2012

October's Sketch Challenge



Shopping List
Magenta wood mounted rubber stamp
Winter Scene 02286.P
JGCL551 Christmas Verses
Tombow pens
2" holly punch
Zig glue pen & crystal glitter
Magenta scrapbook papers
Buttons
A5 white card blank
black card
All available from:-
www.woodware.co.uk
Your local stockist:-
Japonica
22 The Parade
Exmouth
EX8 1RW
01395 271739


It's sketch challenge time again & I've chosen a stamp ( which sadly I think is now discontinued) which I used in the early part of this year when we covered the theme "Winter Wonderland". I've given it a completely different look this time as I have cut it into sections to adapt to the sketch. Just print 3 times & divide the prints into 3 even but very different sections. As you will see I have just extended the hills & slopes to 2 sections with a fine black pen. I have coloured with Tombow pens & highlighted the snowy areas with the glue pen & glitter. The sentiment comes from Christmas Verses which was one of last years very popular Christmas sets. I have punched some holly leaves form some scraps of Magenta papers & added some buttons as my berries which tone with the colours of the card.

Here is the original sketch- go on have a go!!

Why not pop into Japonica to see this design "in the flesh"!

No comments:

Post a Comment