Thursday 20 September 2012

September demos at Japonica

What a busy day it's been!! I've been demonstrating at Japonica Exmouth (Craft Retailer of the Year 2012- just in case you hadn't heard!!) today & many thanks to all the lovely, lively crafty ladies who came to see what I was up to. It's my second demo this month both based on my recent Woodware blog designs.Today I've been using one of the new Christmas stamps from Jane Gill "Christmas Doodles" coloured with Sakura Souffle pens & here are the designs that resulted.





Below are the designs that I produced in my demo 2 weeks ago. It was based on September's sketch challenge & I used "We Three Kings" another new season stamp by Jane Gill, Snowbird   & First Christmas both from Stampendous. 


 Gold embossing on black card.


Simple stamping & colouring with Sakura pencils


A little direct to paper & stamping. 

All designs are on display at Japonica so why not pop in & have a closer look. All products used available at Japonica your local Woodware stockist. www.woodware.co.uk Don't forget to check out the Woodware blog for lots more ideas from the other designers & visit Jan's blog too www.japonicajan.blogspot.com. Bye for now!!

1 comment:

  1. You are right - what a busy day! Your demo was fantastic -you got everyones creative juices going really well. Have a gteat holiday. X

    ReplyDelete