Thursday 7 June 2012

June Sketch Challenge


Shopping List
Clearsnap Rollagraph Jumbos:-
26044 Summer Days (Magenta)
26028 Crackle Background
Ancient Page ink cassettes:-
Sienna  & Henna
Orange clear dots
Sakura coloured pencils
JGCL 533 Daffodils
Cream linen card A5 blank
Caramel linen card
All available from:-
Time for June's sketch challenge so I thought I'd have another play with some Rollagraphs from Clearsnap. You may remember we had a blog hop a few weeks ago between Woodware & Clearsnap & I had great fun then working with Rollagraphs which were new to me. I have chosen 2 here which work really well together although the Crackle Background is very versatile. Summer Days comes to us from Magenta & is everything that we have come to expect from Magenta- beautiful in it's simplicity. I have printed the Crackle Background in Henna on the caramel card to form the top border & a layer for the main feature. I have printed Summer Days along the bottom of the card blank using the Sienna ink cassette & coloured this softly with the Sakura coloured pencils. "Just Because" comes from Jane Gill's "Daffodils" clear set  which has some lovely sentiments even when daffodils are out of season! To bring a little bling I have added some Mark Richards clear dots in orange- just because.............!

Here's this month's sketch don't forget to play along!    

1 comment:

  1. Fab card Debs - I love the colours you've used.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete