Monday 20 February 2012

WE WON!!



We had a great day at the NEC Birmingham yesterday. Not only did we receive the Craft Retailer for the South West award for the 7th year running but to our absolute delight we were awarded Craft Retailer of the Year for the whole of the UK. Thank you so much to all our loyal customers who voted for us- we couldn't do it without you! I'd also like to take this oppportunity to thank Jan for sharing the honour with me & to Tracey & Rosie for their joy & support. Oooh I'm beginning to sound like Meryl Streep. I haven't stopped smiling yet! 
Yesterday was an amazing day for me in a lot of ways too. I sent a lot of time on the Woodware stand & I was so proud to see my cards up there on display with Jane's & Francoise'. I was also able to take a forthcoming blog project to show Fran Seiford (the owner of Stampendous)  as it features her new range of Frantage products. I'm proud to say that this is also on display on the Woodware stand now & will be featured in my blog at the end of next week so watch this space!


Here are some photos from the fantastic Woodware stand
My "Frantage" mirror

Gill hard at work



Here's a selection of some of the beautiful cards on display using the new season's stamps designed by Jane Gill & Francoise Read -some done by yours truly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment