Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Heart for my Heart

Shopping List
Stampendous SSC1042 Paisley Spring
Crafty Edger+ Heart Scallop cassette
2" heart punch
craft card
Tombow pens
White + red polka dot organza ribbon
All available from:-

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you didn't forget to make a special card for the special someone in your life......or maybe there's more than one!! We have a second outing for the Stampendous set Paisley Spring. This is such a versatile set and my favourite thing at the moment (you guessed!) As well as the fab design stamps there are several words that can be mixed and matched to suit a varity of occasions. I have simply stamped the hearts twice onto cream card, coloured with tombow pens and cut out. For the bottom half of my card I have created a border using a piece of red polka dot paper and the Crafty Edger with it's Heart Scallop cassette. As you will spot (oh that wasn't a pun!!) I have used the cut outs from the border to embellish my card- nothing is wasted!! Punch a heart from craft card  and stamp the greeting. I have then added some faux  cross stiching around the heart and some faux stitching around the edge of the card too. Now simply add a border across the centre of the card created with a strip of cream card with some polka dot ribbon on the top. Attach the heart greeting and your card is complete.  

You may also like these.




No comments:

Post a Comment