Friday 23 September 2011

Colours of Autumn

Shopping List
Artemio -Silhouette Foliage
Stampendous CRE187- Cling Simply the Best
Brilliance ink pads:-
Pearlescent Poppy
Pearlescent Beige
Pearlescent Rust
Cosmic Copper
Rocket Red Gold
Ladybug embellishments
Organza ribbons in pale gold, burgundy & terracotta
All available from http://www.woodware.co.uk/

Summer is behind us now & autumn well & truly here bringing with it magnificent colours which is our theme this week. I have used this Artemio clear stamp set which has some lovely foliage silhouettes & some pretty flowers too which would lend themselves just as well to spring or summer themes. These solid images can be used with inkpads as I have done here or by applying colour with marker pens directly onto the stamp. I have stamped with a variety of Brilliance ink pads in autumnal colours onto cream linen card layered onto burgundy, orange & red card. I have created my own card blank by cutting a piece of A4 card horizontally & folding approx 2" in from the right side & then the left side in to meet that. I have joined the 2 pieces of card at the back so I have stamped a cream layer of card to go inside to hide the join & strengthen the card blank. I have tied the 3 pieces of ribbon together over the right hand panel & tattered the ends to give a fringed effect. The cute ladybug embellishments & a Stampendous sentiment complete the design.




No comments:

Post a Comment