Thursday 18 August 2011

Take Two colours

Shopping List
Leonie Em Maidenhair Fern punch
Stampendous CRM 219 Cling I'll Be There
Crafty edger + Antique Floral cassette
s/a diamantes+blue permanent pen
Stampendous Stamp n' Stuff Rainbow Crystal embossing powder
Magenta memor 215 Delicate Posies
All available from Woodware
The theme this week was "Take 2 Colours" which proved to be typically difficult for a Piscean like me! Should it be lemon & brown? Pink & blue? Purple & orange? Decisions, decisions! I think my final choice has turned out to be quite striking & effective. I have used one of the lovely Stampendous sentiment stamps for my centre piece which I have stamped onto the green side of the Magenta paper using the navy inkpad & embossed with the rainbow powder. I have rounded off the top right hand corner of the card blank (using a dinner plate) & lined the card with the Delicate Posies paper. I've used the Maidenhair Fern punch to create a delicate trailing vine effect around the curved edge of the card & the Crafty edger for a border at the bottom.The pretty flourishes produced by the Crafty edger provide neat embellishments & I've finished off with some s/a diamates coloured with a blue permanet pen. Hope you like the result! 


No comments:

Post a Comment