Thursday 11 August 2011

Another day, another demonstration(but a very peaceful one!!).

It's been my turn to demonstrate at Japonica & what a busy old day it's been. Of course we have a lot of holiday visitors in Exmouth just now & a lot of crafty ladies seeking us out. You can see that they are in heaven to discover a new craft shop while on their hols as well! Today I've been re working some of the sketches that we have had so far as our challenges but using totally different stamps & products than I did with my original design. I was using 2 sets of Clear Magic stamps designed by our own Francoise Read. They are Flower Doodles & Birdsong & I have used a Magenta double sided scrapbook paper to compliment them -Dancing Butterflies available from.http://www.woodware.co.uk/ I watercoloured using Sakura stardust gel pens for Flower Doodles card & Sakura metallics for Birdsong with the Crafty Edger's Antique Floral & Fans cassettes to provide embellishment. Hope you like the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment