Tuesday 28 June 2011

Deb's demo at Japonica

Hi there where did last week go?! Already half the year gone already! Just a little announcement to say that I will be demonstrating at Japonica in Exmouth on Thursday from around 10.30 until lunchtime (or until they have to drag me off with a big hook!!) I shall be re-creating some of my Woodware blog design cards which have appeared of late & maybe creating a few new looks with the stamps sets that I have used. So if you're free & in the area come & join the friendly group of crafting ladies that form our "Thursday Club" (you know who you are!)I'd like to take this opportunity to wish Betty a speedy recovery & we all hope to see you again soon at Japonica. Hope to see you on Thursday. Janet will also be demonstrating on Saturday all day featuring our new offer of the month which I can reveal may include a simply beautiful Stampendous clear set of stamps.

1 comment: